***Thanks for your interest in joining the community! Note that new paid ContentUK memberships are on pause for now but the London content meetups are still running and open to all 🙂 ***
Connect with like-minded content folks in our friendly Slack community
Overcome content challenges through live Q&As, workshops & meetups
Learn in your own time via a growing Learning Hub of videos and resources
✏️ Discounts on content tools and services
If you’re a UK content professional working in the trenches (or an aspiring one) you’ll benefit from joining .
Together – we’re a special blend of content managers, strategists, heads of content, copywriters, SEOs and content generalists (inhouse and freelance). All levels welcome!
ContentUK is ideal for:
- Content teams who to be connected to UK content peers, learn from the best in the industry and get support
- Individual content marketers who may be the only content person in their team
- Content freelancers who want to meet and collaborate with others in the content ecosystem
Absolutely! Most members use their learning and development budget to expense their membership. I recommend asking your boss or HR team . Tell them it’s cheaper than a one-day conference but you get year-long value and daily access to experts 😉
Indeed! If you have a team of 3+ people, message firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote to get your team up and running
Our Slack channels are split into focused content topics including content strategy, career advice, content writing, SEO, content management, social media, content design and more.
Here are some video recordings you’ll find in the Learning Hub along with slides, notes and useful links for each:
- The function of content at a scale-up with Paddle’s Chloe Dormand
- Running content at Ahrefs: office hour with Tim Soulo, CMO at Ahrefs
- SaaS email done right: workshop with email strategist Samar Owais
- Building content at a legal B2B: office hour with Tom Bangay, Director of Content at Juro
- How to build your content career at an agency [Q&A]
- How to use habits to achieve ambitious goals with leadership coach Robbie Swale
- How to create content around low or zero-volume keywords with Louise Linehan (Content Manager at BuzzSumo
- How to negotiate your content salary and freelance rate with Veronika Vebere, James Garnier, Louise Shanahan and Emma Cownley
- How to manage your wellbeing over the festive period with coach Tazmin Suleman
- How to craft content that drives organic traffic (without tech SEO) with Dominic Kent
- How to build a content team with Lane Scott Jones (Head of Content at Zapier)
- AMA with Melanie Diezl – How to generate (lots of) content ideas
- AMA with Marijana Kay – How content marketers can set boundaries to prevent burnout
- How to use Google Tag Manager to track conversions: a step by step walkthrough with Araminta Robertson
- How to price your content services to be a happy, wealthy freelancer with Beth Gladstone
- How to build a personal LinkedIn brand in 6 months with Greig Robertson (Cognism)
- How to get promoted from content writer to content editor with Sanaa Siddiqui (Juro)
- Is there space for creativity within search with Carrie Rose (Rise at Seven)
- Repurposing content to maximise your distribution with Amanda Natividad (Sparktoro)
- Creating a killer B2B content strategy for brand and revenue targets with Jason Bradwell
- How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get It, Buy It, Love It: a Q&A with April Dunford
- Discussing the UK content salary survey 2021 results with Andy Tweddle
- Growing a damn good newsletter – Harry Dry (Marketing Examples)
Tech SEO Basics workshop with Julia-Carolin Zeng
- Propelling into content leadership: a Q&A with UK heads of content -Tom Bangay (Juro), Dani Mansfield (Paddle), Nicki Cho (TrueLayer)
- Building your Content DNA and leveraging LinkedIn: a Q&A with author John Espirian
- UX writing basics workshop: making your content accessible with Laura Parker
- Overcoming your imposter monster: a workshop with Kirsty Hulse
- Making copy that converts: a Q&A with author Glenn Fisher
- How to build a content machine with Mollie Woolnough-Rai
- Building authentic relationships on Twitter with Masooma Memon
- Starting your first podcast: a workshop with James McKinven
- How inhouse SEOs & content marketers can collaborate & excel with Adesola Ajilogba and Tamara Marshall
- Harnessing digital PR and taking your content further with Surena Chande from Re:Signal
- Using social media to build an authentic personal brand with Veronika Baranovska of Sendible
- [Workshop] making landing pages that really convert with Olly Meakings, Founder of RoastMyLandingPage
- Optimising your current content to increase SEO traffic with Tom Whatley – Founder of the SEO & Content Agency, Grizzle
- Job hunting tips for content marketers during COVID-19 with marketing recruitment specialists, Stopgap
The community is structured to encourage connections and collaboration with members 🙂
- Monthly Zoom office hours so you can directly ask content experts questions in a small group
- Fortnightly ‘coffee chats’ where you’re matched 1:1 to another member for a call
- Monthly in-person London meetups
- The Slack community has under 100 people so it’s easier for rich conversations VS the noise in big communities
- A member to directory so you can contact members for collaborations
You’re totally welcome to join if you’re outside the UK! We have members in Latvia, Croatia, Malta and beyond 🌍. Workshop recordings are added to the Learning Hub to access in your own time. Just note that live sessions are geared for BST/GMT time zones .
this is all run by me, Christina Pashialis.
- Freelance content strategist with 8 years of content experience across B2B tech startups, scale-ups and content agencies
- Content manager roles across companies like Soldo, Hubbub Fundraising, Grizzle and Geckoboard
- Keen to support others carving content marketing careers!
No problem! You can get a full refund if you cancel within 30 days of joining :).
You can then easily cancel whenever you like thereafter from the customer portal.