Connect with like-minded content folks in our friendly Slack community
Overcome content challenges through live Q&As, workshops & meetups
Learn in your own time via a growing Learning Hub of videos and resources
✏️ Discounts on content tools and services
Become a member
If you’re a UK content professional working in the trenches (or an aspiring one) you’ll benefit from joining .
Together – we’re a special blend of content managers, strategists, heads of content, copywriters, SEOs and content generalists (inhouse and freelance). All levels welcome!
ContentUK is ideal for:
- Content teams who to be connected to UK content peers, learn from the best in the industry and get support
- Individual content marketers who may be the only content person in their team
- Content freelancers who want to meet and collaborate with others in the content ecosystem
Absolutely! Most members use their learning and development budget to expense their membership. I recommend asking your boss or HR team . Tell them it’s cheaper than a one-day conference but you get year-long value and daily access to experts 😉
Indeed! If you have a team of 3+ people, message firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote to get your team up and running
Here are some video recordings you’ll find in the Learning Hub along with slides, notes and useful links for each:
- How to price your content services to be a happy, wealthy freelancer with Beth Gladstone
- How to build a personal LinkedIn brand in 6 months with Greig Robertson (Cognism)
- How to get promoted from content writer to content editor with Sanaa Siddiqui (Juro)
- Is there space for creativity within search with Carrie Rose (Rise at Seven)
- Repurposing content to maximise your distribution with Amanda Natividad (Sparktoro)
- Creating a killer B2B content strategy for brand and revenue targets with Jason Bradwell
- How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get It, Buy It, Love It: a Q&A with April Dunford
- Discussing the UK content salary survey 2021 results with Andy Tweddle
- Growing a damn good newsletter – Harry Dry (Marketing Examples)
Tech SEO Basics workshop with Julia-Carolin Zeng
- Propelling into content leadership: a Q&A with UK heads of content -Tom Bangay (Juro), Dani Mansfield (Paddle), Nicki Cho (TrueLayer)
- Building your Content DNA and leveraging LinkedIn: a Q&A with author John Espirian
- UX writing basics workshop: making your content accessible with Laura Parker
- Overcoming your imposter monster: a workshop with Kirsty Hulse
- Making copy that converts: a Q&A with author Glenn Fisher
- How to build a content machine with Mollie Woolnough-Rai
- Building authentic relationships on Twitter with Masooma Memon
- Starting your first podcast: a workshop with James McKinven
- How inhouse SEOs & content marketers can collaborate & excel with Adesola Ajilogba and Tamara Marshall
- Harnessing digital PR and taking your content further with Surena Chande from Re:Signal
- Using social media to build an authentic personal brand with Veronika Baranovska of Sendible
- [Workshop] making landing pages that really convert with Olly Meakings, Founder of RoastMyLandingPage
- Optimising your current content to increase SEO traffic with Tom Whatley – Founder of the SEO & Content Agency, Grizzle
- Job hunting tips for content marketers during COVID-19 with marketing recruitment specialists, Stopgap
You’re totally welcome to join if you’re outside the UK! We have members in Latvia, Croatia, Malta and beyond 🌍. Workshop recordings are added to the Learning Hub to access in your own time. Just note that live sessions are geared for BST/GMT time zones .
this is all run by me, Christina Pashialis.
- Freelance content strategist with 7 years of content experience across B2B tech startups, scale-ups and content agencies
- Content manager roles across companies like Soldo, Hubbub Fundraising, Grizzle and Geckoboard
- Keen to support others carving content marketing careers!
No problem! You can get a full refund if you cancel within 7 days of joining :).
You can then easily cancel whenever you like thereafter from the customer portal.